Classes[edit | edit source]
Hero's Song is deeply rooted in classic RPGs and features a wide variety of classes. Each class offers a distinctly different play style and some will be easier to play than others; allowing you to choose how you want to experience the world.
- Alchemist -
- Assassin -
- Bard - (Coming Soon!) - Weavers and wielders of song, these ancient travelers are a welcome sight.
- BeastMaster - They travel the world sharing adventures with their beasts.
- Berserker - (Coming Soon!) - Blood lust drives these fearsome barbarians.
- Dreadlord - Warriors for the Gods of Madness - their brutality knows no bounds.
- Druid - At one with nature, communes with flora and fauna alike.
- Elementalist - (Coming Soon!) - The forces of the primacy are at their command.
- Enchanter - (Coming Soon!)
- Illusionist -
- Knight - (Coming Soon!)
- Monk - Tapping the well of inner strength empowers these solemn martial artists.
- Necromancer - They can summon forth terrors that once knew life from the shadowlands.
- Paladin - Deadly and willing weapons of the Gods, dedicating their lives to righteousness.
- Priest - (Coming Soon!) - Servants of the Gods, their devotion is rewarded with power.
- Ranger -
- Shaman - Bridging time to bring back the wisdom of the ancients.
- Summoner - (Coming Soon!)
- Swashbuckler -
- Thief - Thievery and skulking in the shadows are but two of their tools.
- Warrior - A deadly force in combat, hardened by a lifetime of battles.
- Witch - (Coming Soon!) - Ancient sisters that share a terrible power.
- Wizard - Wielders of ancient magic and seekers of knowledge.