From an ever-expanding cosmology, you determine the pantheon for each world; choosing the gods of creation and the balance of divine power. These choices shape the world, its vast history, and the nature of its afterlife.
Types of Gods[edit | edit source]
The Prime Gods[edit | edit source]
- Cor - The Mad Smith; God of the Roads
- Nae - The Drunken Crone; Goddess of the Sea
- Rek - The Laughing Shadow; God of Shadows
- Silea - The Wild Piper; Goddess of the Wild
The Fallen Gods[edit | edit source]
The Gods of Madness[edit | edit source]
- Nyargoth - The Unknown Beneath; God of the Depths
- Yogg - The Many That Are One; God of the Pestilence and Plague
Other Gods[edit | edit source]
- Caless - The Unforgiving Judge
- Crel - The Weeping King
- Kex - The Laughing Shadow
- Lexander - The Loyal Soldier
- Nekka - The Angry Nymph
- Piman - Keeper of the Hearth
- Vessaa - The Exile
Impact of God Choice on the World[edit | edit source]
- During world creation, the history of the world is generated back 10,000 years. The choice you make for the Gods of a world will determine the history of the world.
- The god you choose to rule over the underworld will determine the trials players have to undertake to try and resurrect their character upon death. Failure to complete the trials can result in Permadeath.